Drumming

Sunday 18 May 2014

Pod-cast, UN.radio | Spreaker - Be Heard


Heh folks, I want to dedicate this post to UN.radio | Spreaker - Be Heard. This is a pod cast website that releases downloadable music pod cast.

These folks were good enough to except one of my songs onto their pod cast recently, which can be found on the link above. It is track No9 “Something tells me that you are the one.”[band-camp link]

As an indie musician, getting airplay is what being a musician is all about. It is hard work just to put a song together sometimes when there is so much going on in life.

Having to get up in the morning and work on a mushroom farm is not the glamorous life I envisaged for myself at the age of 44, but that is my realty and I will confront it each morning I wake up.

That is why when I heard the announcer saying my song and name on this pod cast; I felt an overwhelming feeling of pride. That is my hard work that people are going to get a chance to listen to. That truly made my day.

Please have a listen to this pod cast and support [financially if you can] your indie musician. We all work damn hard on our art and we love to share it with you.

Thank you UN.radio | Spreaker - Be Heard, I truly appreciate this opportunity, to have my song on your pod cast.

Darryl Steele
  
 http://www.readyforjammin.com/

http://howtostartasong.com/

No comments: